BELS offers Partner status to organisations in the UK and elsewhere that wish to strengthen connections with the BELS community and which align with the BELS vision, mission and aims. A relationship with BELS is of value to our Partners as both a strategic investment and something from which they seek direct benefits for their organisations. BELS puts both our overseas members and our Partners at the heart of all we do. We seek to deliver value to each Partner in tangible ways, collaborating productively, developing our work programme to benefit them, and providing opportunities to expand their brand and profile where relevant.
When you work with BELS, you gain a global partner with access to information, insights and connections needed to address critical issues and expand global awareness of the UK health and life sciences sector and your organisation.
Benefits delivered to BELS Partners
- Extend your organisation’s reach & reputation globally
- Access decision makers–buyers of goods & services
- Foster & spark commerce & international collaboration
- Access the BELS team, global intelligence & specific introductions
- Listing on BELS website as a Partner with summary profile and links to useful pages
- Inclusion in the BELS news flow and reports, as appropriate
- Request and participate in surveys
- Opportunities to impact BELS strategy and activities
- Submit case studies and reports for dissemination and online posting
- Invitation to BELS Summit & potential opportunity to participate on panel discussion
- Participate in BELS Forum online events
- Bespoke projects
For further information about becoming a BELS Partner, please contact ngaymond@BELSconnector.org